Lister Wilder Machinery logo

Kubota M7173

Year of manufacture: 2023


Stock Number: 30114525

£78,000 +vat

07771 773574

Enquire Now

Key Features

  • Ex-Demo Machine

  • Access spec

  • Cab and front suspension

  • 4 mechanical AUX valves

Additional Features

  • Trelleborg 650/65R38 & 540/65R25 tyres

Terms & Conditions

Finance is restricted to business users only; available subject to status and credit acceptance, all applicants must be 18 or over. United Kingdom only. The finance product offered under Option i is based on a hire purchase agreement with up to 50% of the RRP available to finance. A cash deposit, full VAT and an advanced payment of either 2 monthly’s or 3 monthly’s is due on signing (advanced payment varies depending on machine as per above table). The finance product offered under Option ii is based on a hire purchase agreement with full VAT due on signing, the balance can then either be paid in full in April 2024 with zero interest charges or a finance package can be tailored over 1-7 years to suit your cash-flow requirements (this will be arranged before the agreement is executed). The finance product offered under Option iii is based on a hire purchase agreement with full VAT due on signing, Lister Wilder make a 3.5% deposit contribution with the remaining 96.5% financed over 1-7 years (finance package can be tailored to suit your cashflow requirements - this will be arranged before the agreement is executed – subsidised finance available – please request a full written quotation for more information). A documentation fee of £100.00 will apply and at the end of the agreement, if all payments have been made an option to purchase fee of £83.33 + VAT will be taken with the final payment and you will own the asset. This offer is only available on NEW machinery. Images are for illustrative purposes only and specifications may vary. Alternative low-rate finance products and services are available. Terms and conditions apply. This promotion is offered and arranged by Buckingham Leasing Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 671552, Company Registration No: 4637226. Buckingham Leasing are acting as a credit broker and not a lender and may receive payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement, this will be disclosed if requested. Registered address: Waterfield House, Wellmore, Foscott Road, Maids Moreton, England, MK18 1QQ. This offer is valid until 22/12/2023 unless it is withdrawn earlier.

Kubota M7173 Series - End of Season Offer

Profile - 2+33 monthly

Based on (% of RRP) - 50%

Flat Rate - 0.00%

Expiry Date - 22/12/2023

Type - Hire Purchase

Low Rate and Low Deposit Options Over Longer Terms Also Available


Year of manufacture: 2023

Type: Ex-demo


Horsepower: 170


Stock Number: 30114525

Call Email

Fill the form out below to get in touch