Lister Wilder Machinery logo

Kubota L2522

Year of manufacture: 2023


Stock Number: 20109007

£33,950 +vat

07879 812079

Enquire Now

Key Features

  • Ex-Demo Machine

  • Cabbed model

  • Manual transmission

  • Turf wheels and tyres

Additional Features

  • X12 chassis weights

  • Flashing beacon

  • Road registered

Please note that our ex-demo and ex-hire machines will remain in service until sold and a replacement is available, this might delay delivery from time of order for 10-14 days. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the hours shown are correct there may be a small variation upon delivery.

Terms & Conditions

Finance is restricted to business users only; available subject to status and credit acceptance, all applicants must be 18 or over. United Kingdom only. The finance product offered under Option i is based on a hire purchase agreement with a 20% deposit, full VAT and 1 advanced monthly payment due on signing followed by 35 monthly payments. The finance product offered under Option ii is based on a hire purchase agreement with full VAT due on signing, the balance can then either be paid in full in April 2024 with zero interest charges or a finance package can be tailored over 1-7 years to suit your cashflow requirements (this will be arranged before the agreement is executed). The finance product offered under Option iii is based on a hire purchase agreement with full VAT due on signing, Lister Wilder make a 5% deposit contribution with the remaining 95% financed over 1-7 years (finance package can be tailored to suit your cashflow requirements - this will be arranged before the agreement is executed – interest rate will vary depending on credit profile – please request a full written quotation for more information). A documentation fee of £100.00 will apply and at the end of the agreement, if all payments have been made an option to purchase fee of £83.33 + VAT will be taken with the final payment and you will own the asset. This offer is only available on NEW agriculture and groundcare stock machinery (For Kubota M Series and Merlo telehandlers Option ii is only available due to other low-rate schemes being available – please request for more information). Images are for illustrative purposes only and specifications may vary. Alternative low-rate finance products and services are available. Terms and conditions apply. This promotion is offered and arranged by Buckingham Leasing Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 671552, Company Registration No: 4637226. Buckingham Leasing are acting as a credit broker and not a lender and may receive payment from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement, this will be disclosed if requested. Registered address: Waterfield House, Wellmore, Foscott Road, Maids Moreton, England, MK18 1QQ. This offer is valid until 22/12/2023 unless it is withdrawn earlier.

Voucher* Minimum machinery order value of £7000.
Extended Warranty* Kubota & Timberwolf machinery only.


Year of manufacture: 2023

Type: Ex-demo


Horsepower: 52


Stock Number: 20109007

Call Email

Fill the form out below to get in touch